Are you looking for some challenging theological discussion? Then come join our Adult Sunday School Class!
- Who is invited? All adults age 18 and up.
- When? Every Sunday morning at 9:45 am.
- Where? In the Parlor right beside the Kitchen (If not there, check the Fellowship Hall; sometimes the crowd is so large we have to move!)
- What do we study? Once a study is completed, we vote for a new topic. Feel free to come join us now since each session begins with a new chapter and new ideas.
- How do we study? Our format is set up as a very relaxed roundtable discussion. We stimulate conversation with printed study guides and audiovisual materials. We each take turns leading the discussion, but you may gracefully bow out if you wish.
- What is it like? We love challenges, debates, laughs, and each other! Even when we struggle with a topic, we usually come away with an overall sense of accomplishment, much as if our lives have been enriched. We welcome everyone, even those who just like to sit back and listen! Please, come join us!