The Mission Committee provides outreach through volunteer hours and financial support to many local and international missions. Giving is a strength that is not of man. It's a strength that can only be fueled by the power of love from God.
Check regularly under News & Events for more information.
Ashe Outreach Ministry
Relay for Life
A Safe Home for Everyone
Ashe County Free Medical Clinic
Ashe Services for the Aging
Christmas Child Project
Community in School
Character Recognition Blue Ridge School
Camp New Hope
Habitat for Humanity
* With more than 30 years of service, the Sharing Center is an important part of our community.
* The Sharing Center has faithfully served our community by:
- 2011 they served 2,003 families (5,781 individuals)
- 2012 they served 4,300 families (13,212 individuals).
- Each $30 contributed to the Sharing Center buys 38 cans of veggies, 15 dozen eggs, 10 boxes of cereal, 10 boxes of hamburger meat and 30 cans of fruit. That is an incredible amount of food items for $30.
* The Sharing Center thanks you for helping them to take care of those in need in Ashe County.
Jamaica Relief Ministries
Mexico Mission Trip