The Easter Cantata program originally scheduled for March 25, 2018 has been RESCHEDULED UNTIL APRIL 8, 2018 due to the threat of a winter storm for the High Country on that Sunday. The program with updated information, can be opened/read/printed by clicking here...mark your calendar for the new date and be sure to not miss it!
From: Eric Thomas, MJPC Music Director
Unfortunately, due to the weather forecast we are postponing Sunday's concert and canceling Saturday's rehearsals.
I know this throws a monkey wrench into a lot of lives, as it does mine. Choir members have worked so hard and diligently--However with 4-6 inches of heavy, wet snow (more in higher elevations) bearing down on us and with some of our participants coming from as far as Tennessee--we feel this is a responsible course of action to take.
We are tentatively rescheduling for the Sunday after Easter. I will be in contact with each of you to see if you might be able to accommodate that day.
God Bless you All-
Director of Music Ministries
Mount Jefferson Presbyterian Church