* Governor Pat McCrory applauded North Carolina's Christmas tree industry today as he received the official trees and wreaths for the State Capitol during a ceremony.
* Joined by members of the North Carolina Christmas Tree Association, the governor welcomed this year’s winners of the association’s contests for the State Capitol trees and wreaths.
* The wreaths presented to adorn the state capital are provided by Peak Farms in Jefferson, N.C. owned by Rusty and Beau Estes. They are the Grand Champion wreath winners of the annual North Carolina Christmas Tree Association Wreath Contest.
* Members of the Estes family were on hand to present Governor McCrory with several wreaths that will decorate the State Capitol.
* Congratulations, Estes family!