Two recipients of this year's Haddad Scholarship received their awards from Miriam Haddad.
Open the thumbnail photos to the right; pictured (L to R) are Miriam Haddad reading the award along with Cole Price and Taylor Price, award recipients.
Awardees are shown receiving their awards from Miriam Haddad.
* The church family gathered in Fellowship Hall after service on May 12th to wish Iris Morphew a happy 90th birthday - although the official date wasn't until May 15th.
* Scroll over the thumbnail pictures to the right of Iris and see more pictures from the celebration.
* NOTE: When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected. Enjoy!
Pictured (L to R):
Wanda Gervasi and Iris upon entering Fellowship Hall
Jim Morphew, Iris and Annie Ciaverilla
Wanda Gervasi presenting roses to Iris
Mannon Eldreth reading a poem written for Iris by Gail Blackburn
Jim Morphew and Iris
Al Farthing offering up well wishes from the entire congregation
MJPC has a new means of communication with the congregation called Skylines Call Tree.
The Call Tree lets us record a voice message, and then Call Tree will call each person & play the recorded message. We can also send a text to your cell phone if you would rather get messages that way!
We will still be using emails to get info out to the congregation...having Call Tree simply gives us additional communication options from which to choose when we need to get info to you ASAP.
Now, YOU need to contact Doris Facsko, Church Secretary, to provide input as to how you will want to be informed using this new service. Don't delay!
* We're pleased to welcome Mike back to MJPC for this mornings worship service, April 7, 2013.
* Mike and his family will be moving to Wynne, Arkansas where he will begin his ministry as Pastor. Best wishes, Mike!
* Enjoy the YouTube video of Mike's sermon, "Doubting Thomas," below.
Click on the image (right) to see a full size flyer...print one out for your refrigerator!
Join us in the parlor...We’ll get you started on a project (several of us are working on simple beanies for newborns or cancer survivors), or bring your own project.
The 2017 Advent Labyrinth is now available on the MJPC front porch...
* A labyrinth is a reflective walk through a guided path. The path is similar to a maze except that the labyrinth has only one path to follow. That path leads you to the center.
* Again this year, our Advent labyrinth invites you to take a moment during the busy holiday season to reflect and prepare your heart and mind to follow the way of Christ.
* The labyrinth is set up outside on the front porch of our church and it will be available for use throughout the days and evenings of Advent anytime you want to come.