* This is the second number performed by the ASU Treble Choir.
* The Fellowship Committee will start supplying paper goods & drinks for fellowship after the worship service, in an effort to get more people to sign up to host fellowship in 2014.
* All you will need to do is bring the munchies (and remember, please keep it simple!)
* Please sign up to host fellowship by checking the list on the board next to the water cooler & signing up for a Sunday!
Reverend Will Heyward, accompanied by Evans Leslie, Secretary for the session, installed the Elders for the class of 2016 - pictured (l to r) Steve Murphree, Karen Mullinax and Charles Young.
These are two pictures of our Music Director, Keith McCutchen, from the many, many photographs on Facebook which he shared from his performance in Brazil for posting on our website.
Another picture of Keith, accepting plaudits from the audience in Brazil for the Soulful Celebration performance, and another Facebook link.
The Mission Committees project to make pillowcase dresses to send to the Blackburn Learning Center in Jamaica has been completed and 26 dresses were made. Thanks to everyone who participated.
* As the MJPC Summer Open House was drawing to a close, the Celebration Banner was also nearing completion.
* Is your square complete? Has it been added to the banner?
* As a congregation, we willingly join together in service to Christ. Each person's selection of activities in which he/she can commit their time and talent help to make MJPC a vibrant and inviting church community for members and visitors alike.
* How can you help?