* An Our State Magazine piece highlights MJPC's Lee and Mannon Eldreth and what they cherish, the connections made during Christmas.
* Kudos to Lee's Trees and Lee and Mannon for a heartwarming video story about the season.
* Governor Pat McCrory applauded North Carolina's Christmas tree industry today as he received the official trees and wreaths for the State Capitol during a ceremony.
* Joined by members of the North Carolina Christmas Tree Association, the governor welcomed this year’s winners of the association’s contests for the State Capitol trees and wreaths.
* The wreaths presented to adorn the state capital are provided by Peak Farms in Jefferson, N.C. owned by Rusty and Beau Estes. They are the Grand Champion wreath winners of the annual North Carolina Christmas Tree Association Wreath Contest.
* Members of the Estes family were on hand to present Governor McCrory with several wreaths that will decorate the State Capitol.
* Congratulations, Estes family!
* For the MJPC Anthem on Sunday, November 29, 2015, the congregation was treated to special holiday music from our own Music Dirctor, Keith McCutchen as accompanied by Shannon Hoover, bass and Thomas Taylor, drums.
* Thank you Keith, Shannon and Thomas for your inspirational gift to MJPC.
* As we enter the season of celebration of the birth of our Savior, the MJPC sanctuary has been decorated with a beautiful 18' tree from the Rusty Estes family and Chrismons from our church for our member families and guests to enjoy.
* Also, as part of our church's display, the tree in the Fellowship Hall was from Lee's Trees, and Lee and Mannon Eldreth.
* Finally, thanks to Rusty Barr and family for the wreaths and the garland that adorn the sanctuary.
* Thanks to the Estes, Eldreth and Barr families for these gifts of the season.
* The ASU Campus Ministry, of which our own Children's Program leader Leila Wright is a part, led the worship this Sunday during church services.
* Pictured (L to R): Olivia Thorn, Madeline Perrou, Leila, Stephanie Hankins, Nick Gallagher and River Price.
The worship hour on Sunday, August 9th was led by the children who attended last weeks "G Force" Vacation Bible School and the "This is Our Story" Youth Conference at Montreat, NC.
* THE PUBLIC IS INVITED!