The Ashe County Video Crew (ACVC) will begin meetin on Monday, September 12th at 7:00 PM at the church. All imterested middle and high school youth are invited to come and check it out.
The ACVC is a joint community program sponsored by MJPC and the Ashe Coumty 4-H.
* Lew and Karen hosted fellowship after worship today to celebrate the future arrival of daughter, Margo and her husband Greg's baby due o/a December 12th...
* Best wishes go out to them as they await the addition to their family.
Today's worship at Mount Jefferson Presbyterian Church, and Fellowship Hour following the service was an occasion to celebrate Keith McCutchen and his family's time as a blessing with us since March 2013. The service included special music and a feast afterwards in Fellowship Hall.
*Revisit the introduction of now Dr. McCutchen to our midst in 2013!
* Best wishes, Keith at your new position at Kentucky State University!
* During Fellowship Hour this date, the MJPC members were treated to a celebration to honor Callie Powell's birthday, her graduation from ACHS and the beginning of her new adventure, i.e., her August departure to Western Carolina and the beginning of a college career.
* Congratulations Callie!
On a date 50 years ago, Bill and Jeannette came to MJPC where Reverend Smith agreed to perform the marriage for the young couple as they weren't of the minimum age to wed in Tennessee.
* Following worship on May 1st, a reception was held during our Fellowship hour after which a ceremony was held where Bill and Jeannette renewed their marriage vows with Pastor Will Heyward officiating.
* Congratulations to the "newlyweds!"
* Bill and Jeannette Fuller renewing their marriage vows 50 years after they wed at MJPC in 1966.
* Scroll over the thumbnail photographs at the right to see pictures from the ceremony on May 1st at MJPC as well as the reception during our Fellowship hour after worship.