The joint worship celebration with holy communion included the First Baptist Church, Mount Jefferson Presbyterian Church and West Jefferson Methodist Church.
* Fellowship Hour follwing worship on August 20th was made special wih a cake to honor our accompanist, Sabrina Oliver as she takes a short (three month) sabbatical to travel on a missionary trip to Bolivia to teach music and English to children, many of whom are orphans in schools that she will be visiting.
* Pictured (lower right) are Sabrina (center) with her brother Tim and her mother following worship during which time Sabrina and Tim played piano and violin, not only for the introit, but also during the hymns and for the postlude. Follow this link and open the Live Streaming archive dated August 20, 2107 in order to listen to the performances. Be sure to use your cursor to move ahead to the 51:27 minute mark for the offertory...truly inspirational!
* God's blessings on Sabrina during her several months long missionary travels.
Click on the image (right) to see a full size flyer...print one out for your refrigerator!
Congratulations! Another year in a life well lived...
* On the 1st Sunday of Advent, the Sanctuary shows off a beautiful new look for the holidays with the annual Chrismon tree donated by the Estes family and wonderful greenery everywhere.
* Thanks to the many volunteers who helped with the decorating this season.
* A "special" fellowship dinner following Sunday's worship featured a German meal provided by Lew Mullinax.
* Thank you Lew for sharing your generous feast for all to enjoy!
Today - November 13th - is Helen's 92nd birthday! Best wishes for many more to come.