* A "special" fellowship dinner following Sunday's worship featured a German meal provided by Lew Mullinax.
* Thank you Lew for sharing your generous feast for all to enjoy!
Today - November 13th - is Helen's 92nd birthday! Best wishes for many more to come.
* The inspirational movie about WWII Medal of Honor winner Desmond Doss, a conscientious objector who saved the lives of 75 of his fellow soldiers in Okinawa opened in more than 3000 theaters in the U.S. on November 4th.
* Please share with fellow members of your faith group and GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!
* To learn more about Desmond Doss, click here.
* To get more information on the production of the movie, click here.
* The MJPC Worship in the Park service on September 11th at the lower picnic shelter pavilion in West Jefferson below the library couldn't have been more perfect - the weather, the food and the camaraderie were the best!
* Delicious burgers and hot dogs prepared by our world famous barbecue chefs (Keith Hartzog, Tom Willis and Dick Workman, pictured lower right) were outstanding and all the side dishes were scrumptious as well...and don't even begin to worry about whether there would be enough desserts because there were PLENTY of goodies for even the most demanding of sweet tooths!
* See the photo albums of thumbnail pictures here and on the attached pages that have the faces of many, many "pampered Presbyterians!"