* The Presbyterian Women's Circle meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 1:00 PM and is open to all women of the church.
Follow the below link or visit our Calendar page to see what's planned and come join us!
* We have several outings planned each year just for the fun of it!
* We've been to the Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre in Wytheville, VA (pictured), and the Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA.
* Other activities:
- Visited historic churches in the area and gone shopping
- Been to fish frys
- Listened to bluegrass
- Been to ball games
- Hold suppers right here at the church.
* Join us on our next outing!!
* At MJPC, we hold a fellowship time with refreshments every Sunday following worship, except as noted in the weekly bulletin.
* Our nursery is available during Sunday School and the Worship hour for children ages 0-5.
* We take the care of your child seriously; we have a child protection policy in place.